Saturday, February 5, 2011

Angelic Pretty French Cafe print



Above is a large picture of angelic Pretty''s newest print, French cafe. It seems like French stuff is "in" with both lolita and mainstream clothes. i usually don't follow mainstream stuff, but I can't help notice that there is a french themed outfit in almost every shop window I pass by. I'm not very impressed with this print. The border thing on the bottom of the dress is way to big. There is an OP, a pair of socks, two skirts (one is really short and the other one is a normal loli skirt with an apron thing), a bow, and two jsks. This dress is available in pink, black, blue (not saxon blue), and red.

To me it just doesn't look as "sweet" as most of AP's other dresses and adds more evidence that Angelic Pretty might be turning less sweet. I was really hoping that after holy night story Angelic Pretty might go back to it's usually sugary-sweetness that we all love, but I was wrong. Maybe in spring Angelic Pretty will design more pastel explosion dresses!

I believe this was the first print of the new year (or the last print of 2010) either way Angelic Pretty started 2011 the wrong way. I hope that later in the they they will design better clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment